Rook Coffee Donation Request Form Guidelines
We truly love giving back to our community! While much of our fundraising efforts go to supporting The Rook Run, we work to give all local organizations the opportunity to receive a contribution. In the case that we can accommodate other local 501(c)3 charities or fundraisers, please fill out the below documentation.
Please note the following:
- We can only give to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as defined by IRS Code 501 (c)3.
- We offer donations of gift certificates and products only. Sorry, no donations in the form of monetary contributions.
- Due to budgetary constraints, we can only approve a limited number of the many donation request applications received.
- We cannot offer donations to individuals, political or religious organizations for direct religious purposes.
- We cannot support organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Past support does not guarantee future support.
- To give all organizations the opportunity to receive a donation, we cannot approve more than one application per organization each year.
Please submit your applications by following the below required guidelines:
- Print and complete the Rook Coffee Donation Request Application by clicking here.
- Include a copy of your organization’s federally issued statement of your organization’s 501(c)3 status.
- On your organization’s letterhead, please attach a description of your organization as well as a summary letting us know how the event/fundraiser/program will benefit our community.
- Submit the application at least 8 weeks prior to the date the donation is needed.
- Include a link to your organization’s website.
- Submit your application by mail only to:
10 N. Third Ave.
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Please note, applications which do not meet all of the above requirements will be declined. Due to the large number of requests, we cannot respond to phone calls or emails regarding the status of your application. If we can help, we will reach out to your organization up to two weeks prior to your event.